Excellent opportunity arises to join our expanding professional and reputable firm.We are seeking to recruit a motivated, hard working individual to support our Accounting Department at our Larnaca’s office.
The Ideal Candidate
- Accounting preparation of local and international companies
- Payroll preparation
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly and quarterly accounting preparation
- Monitor & support VAT and Social Insurance issues
- Assist in response to client requests, analyze and advise on business operations
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting preparation of local and international clients and payroll preparation
- Knowledge of applicable VAT & SI legislation
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of SAGE and/or Payroll Pro applications will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English, both oral and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills
- Problem analysis
- Judgement and problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure
An attractive remuneration package including, bonus, provident fund and medical fund will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Application & Date
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should submit their application to [email protected] or online, no later than Friday 9th February 2018, quoting the associated job title.